David Hamovitch Service Scholarship
IMPORTANT NOTE: To qualify for this scholarship, students must log into MyHumber, click on Student Awards and Financial Aid, and then choose Apply for Financial Aid.
Presented to a student in one of the programs listed below who self-identifies as a woman who is 30+ years of age and has maintained at least a 75% GPA.
- Bachelor of Child and Youth Care
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Bachelor of Paralegal Studies
- Child and Youth Care diploma program
- Child and Youth Care – Accelerated program
- Developmental Services Worker
- Personal Support Worker
- Practical Nursing,
The selected recipients must also meet the following criteria:
• Must be in financial need
• Must be a Canadian citizen, a Permanent Resident or a Protected Person
• Must reside in Ontario