BOLT Financial Scholarship
Presented to students in one of the programs listed below.
Eligible programs include:
- Architectural Technology Advanced Diploma
- Building Construction Technician Diploma
- Construction Engineering Technology Advanced Diploma
- Civil Engineering Technology Advanced Diploma
- Electrical Engineering Technician – Control Systems Diploma
- Electrical Engineering Technology – Control Systems Diploma
- Sustainable Energy and Building Technology Advanced Diploma
The selected recipients must also meet the following criteria:
• Must be 17-29 years old and be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident living within the Greater Toronto Area (GTA).
• Applicants can be in any year of study.
• Previous BOLT scholarship recipients are eligible to reapply.
• Applicants must demonstrate financial need.
• Applicants must provide consent for Humber to share the following information with BOLT Charitable Foundation: name, email address, program, year of study.