K. Pavan Continuous Professional Learning Scholarship - Justice Services Certificate
Presented to a part-time student who is enrolled in a Continuous Professional Learning Certificate program. The student must be enrolled in a Justice Services Certificate program (see eligible programs listed below). The student will demonstrate financial need, demonstrate a strong work ethic, and will support classroom learning through their active participation. Preference will be given to a student who self-identifies from an equity-deserving group.
The eligible programs for the Justice Services include:
- Border and Immigration Services B1D1
- Corrections and Forensic Practice 65711
- Criminal Intelligence Analysis Certificate 97411
- Cyber Crime Specialist CB911
- Forensic Practice 11151
- Municipal Bylaw MBD1
- Private Investigation PID1
- Faculty of Social & Community Services
- Supplemental Questions
- Please share how you demonstrate a strong work ethic and how you support classroom learning through active participation in class.
- Are you enrolled in any of the below programs?