Geoffrey Lyon Legacy Scholarship
Presented to a student who exhibits excellence and a persona that honors the memory of a beloved Humber student, Geoffrey Lyon.
In order to qualify for this scholarship, students must fit the following criteria:
- Self-identify as an Indigenous Person, a Racialized Person, or a member of the Black/African community.
- Be enrolled as a second-year student in the Hospitality – Hotel and Restaurant Operations Management diploma program.
- Is characterized as being a strong team player who encourages collaboration.
- Should exhibit a motivating and enthusiastic attitude while advocating for equality and fair treatment of all members of society.
- Must exhibit high educational excellence and community involvement, either within the school or externally.
- Faculty of Business, Hospitality-Hotel and Restaurant Operations Management
- Supplemental Questions
- Please read the criteria carefully and share why you feel you are the right candidate for this scholarship based on this information.
- Please tell us how you are a strong team player who encourages collaboration.
- Please outline any activities you are involved in at Humber and/or your community. Also, please tell us about any leadership experience.