Dr. Dan Andreae Excellence in Behavioural Science Scholarship
Presented to students in the Bachelor of Behavioural Science program within the Faculty of Social & Community Services. The student must demonstrate:
- Leadership related to the field of Behavioural Science;
- Research capacity in the field of Behavioural Science;
- Capacity for graduate studies.
- Bachelor of Behavioural Science, Faculty of Social & Community Services
- Supplemental Questions
- Describe a time you utilized your research skills during your course work?
- How would you describe your leadership related to the field of Behavioural Science?
- Please share your plans on how you will continue with your studies after graduation.