Cardiac Health Foundation of Canada Exercise Science and Lifestyle Management Entrance Scholarship
Presented to a student entering the Exercise Science & Lifestyle Management postgraduate program. The student must have excellent academic standing (a minimum 80 percent average) and have shown a keen interest in pursuing a career in health promotion.
The selected recipients will meet the following criteria:
• Must be in financial need
• Must be a Canadian citizen, a Permanent Resident or a Protected Person
• Must reside in Ontario
- Exercise Science and Lifestyle Management, Faculty of Health Sciences & Wellness
- Supplemental Questions
- What interests you about a career in health promotion?
- Please submit high school transcript.