Stephen Thomas Ltd Scholarship for Diversity in Fundraising Management Leadership
Presented to a student entering the Fundraising Management program of study, the applicant must self-identify as an Indigenous Person and/or a member of an equity-seeking group, and demonstrate a passion for the non-profit sector and fundraising management. Preference will be given to a student who self-identifies as an Indigenous Person or Black/African.
- Faculty of Business, Fundraising Management
- Supplemental Questions
- Applicant First Name
- Applicant Last Name
- Applicant Humber User ID
- Applicant Personal Email Address
- Have you previously been a student at Humber college?
- Have you applied for the Fundraising Management program?
- Please share your passion for the non-profit sector and fundraising management.
- Show 2 more